The Teeter DEX II Vertical Traction and Extension Machine balances easy inversion with effective back, core and arm exercises. Users control their forward rotation while staying in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation. Ergonomically, this position also facilitates a more effective workout for the back, core and arms. Soft vinyl and rubber-coated hand grips assure user comfort and security.
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation, serve as resistance tools for stretching, and facilitate dips, push-ups and band work
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob adjusts for maximum comfort and security
- Corner feet: Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design
- High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder coating