Facial Beds Guide
Facial Beds are most often used by Estheticians, dermatologists and other skin care professionals. These are found in Day Spa, Medi-Spa, Plastic surgery and Dermatologist's offices. Facial Beds are generally narrower than their massage or spa table counterparts. This provides greater access to the client while they are seated on the chair. Most facial beds are 28” or less in width. The wider facial beds end up being used for multi-purpose situations. These are usually spa settings where you want to perform multiple services in a single treatment room. This provides for more efficient use of the space and greater flexibility in scheduling various treatments.
The main difference amongst facial beds is the multi-section (flex-salon) top and the method by which the bed is raised or lowered. Most facial beds will have a 3 or 4 section top, providing a break or tilt in the back and support allowing the knees to be raised. Electric tops provide the greatest flexibility and convenience of being able to position the client while they’re on the bed. However, electric top facial beds are more expensive than their manual counterparts. Manual tops usually need to be adjusted before a client is on the table. Otherwise, they may have to sit up or lift weight off in order to make an adjustment.
Facial Beds can also be raised or lowered by hydraulic or electric power. This provides the greatest flexibility for clients and practitioners. It’s important to be able to lower the bed so a client can easily get on the table, then raise the bed so the esthetician or doctor can readily perform services. If you are looking for a multi-purpose facial bed with electric top and hydraulic or electric lift, see our complete line of Spa & Salon tables.
MassageTools.com carries the top manufacturers and brands including Living Earth Crafts, Oakworks, Earthlite, Equipro and Comfort Soul. Most offer lifetime warranties on the frame and at least 2-3 years on the motor and controls. Shopping with us means you’ll always have someone to call and help get your table or facial bed serviced if needed. We do not recommend purchasing a “no-name” facial bed online. You never know what you’ll get and the support will not be there when you need it. Please feel free to call us and one of our experts can help you.
- Comfort Soul - Hydraulic Pro Facial Bed
- Comfort Soul - Electric Pro Parcial Facial Bed
- Comfort Soul - Electric Pro Ultra Facial Bed
- Mino - 3 Section Electric Facial and Treatment Chair 2214A
- Glo - 3 Section Electric Facial and Treatment Chair 2235B
- Lucent - Seamless Facial Bed and Treatment Chair 2240 Back Order
- Nious - 3 Section Electric Medi Spa Facial Chair 2244
- Liss - 3 Section Electric Facial Bed with Side Rotation 2245
- Lulant - 3 Section Electric Facial and Treatment Chair 2250 Back Order ETA 4/29
- Radi - Electric Medi Spa Facial Chair with Rotation 2246 Back Order ETA 4/29
- Comfort Soul - Mila Facial Bed
- Arca - Hydraulic Facial Bed 2205