(Ships Free via USPS First Class or Media mail)Healing Stone Massage vol. 2 - Techniques for Sports, Pregnancy, Meridians, Detoxification, Restoration with Carollanne Crichton.
Perfect the art of healing stone massage with new, advanced stone massage technique using hot and cool stones in five routines.WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Learn to nurture, sooth and rejuvenate with smooth stones and river rocks. This video features healing stone massage expert Carollanne Crichton, who carries on where her first Healing Stone Massage video left off . . . learn innovative, restorative and precise techniques, all designed to help you take your stone massage to the next level!
Advanced stone massage techniques using hot and cool stones in five routines including:
• The Sports massage routine shows how to use stones in a pre-event sports massage, as well as tennis elbow, knee pain and shoulder issues.
• The Pregnancy massage routine uses warm stones in a side posture massage.
• The Meridian routine provides a foundation layout for the legs in side-posture, and traces 3 meridians in the legs.
• The Detoxification routine shows a light-touch stone massage focusing on the lymphatic system and increasing venous return.
• The Restorative routine shows three restorative postures and how to use hot stones to increase relaxation.
Hot Stone Therapy is an age-old healing treatment. Hot basalt stones penetrate muscles and balance the nervous system like no other treatments. The heat helps increase circulation and boost the immune system - even more than traditional Swedish massage. Some practitioners also believe that it operates at a deeper level than deep tissue because it affects the autonomic nervous system , which can help to reduce anxiety.
ABOUT CAROLLANNE CRICHTON
Carollanne Crichton has been performing and teaching stone massage work for over ten years and she is the founding director of The Institute of the Healing Arts in Rhode Island.