Chattanooga - Montane Tatras Treatment Table
This versatile table has many client based features. The table frame is laser cut and robotic welded. Dual density padding and the highest quality upholstery create great comfort for clients. The table length measures at 78" with a 18" head section. The head section is adjustable at a 70 degree angle going down and a 40 degree angle going up. Gas springs assist in the adjustment of sections. Access foot control from any part of the table with the 360 degree foot switch. Lastly, proprietary hallotronic system magnetic switch replaces the need for mechanical switches and makes operation very quiet. Comes with face hole with plug and rolling casters.
- Mains Power: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Standby Consumption: 3.5 W
- Table Weight: 242 Pounds
- Lifting Capacity: 330 Pounds
- Length: 78"
- Width: 27"
- Height Range: 19" - 40"
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets directive 93/42/ECC, Certified to CAN CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2