Oakworks - Proluxe PT400 Therapeutic Exam Table
The ProLuxe PT 400 Hi-Lo table is designed to optimize both patient comfort and practitioner ergonomics. The 550lb weight capacity of the PT400 secures and lifts large patients with ease, while the super low 16” height setting simplifies difficult patient transfers. The PT400 is wide enough for Epley & Semont maneuvers, Brandt-Daroff exercises for treatment of BPP V and Dix-Hallpike maneuver ergonomic efficiency. Ease of VAT with drop leaf feature and also Examination/Dry needling.
*Free Ground (curbside) shipping in the 48 continuous United States
Specifications and Features:
• Weight: 225 pounds
• Length: 73"
• Width: 27", 29", 31"
• Padding: Firm Response 1.75"
• Adjustable height range 16"-34"
• Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy gauge welded steel
• Dynamic load capacity 550 lbs
• CE & ETL listed
• Controls: low voltage; 1 foot control
• Includes wheels that lock into place during treatment and provide easy portability.
* Note: this custom table is usually available to ship within 3 weeks.