Advanced features and the highest quality ratings make the Teeter EP-950 the clear solution for patients seeking relief from joint and back pain through at-home inversion therapy. A tough medical-grade frame combines with Teeter's ergonomic flex technology, designed to move with you to accommodate stretches for greater range of motion, encourage realignment and relax muscles. An upgraded ankle system gently hugs your ankles to reduce pressure, with triple locks for added security. EZ stretch traction handles also help the spine decompress naturally, while ensuring easy oscillation and release.
Teeter Hang Ups has been an inversion market pioneer since 1981 and is recognized worldwide for superior quality, function and innovation. Every Teeter inversion table is also independently and voluntarily quality-assurance tested to the highest safety standard, making Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System with Ergo-Embrace Ankle System™
- EZ Stretch Traction Handles™
- Over EZ Handles™
- Medical Grade Frame
- Pre-set Rotation Control With Precision Balancing
- Ergonomic Flex Technology
- Optimum Traction Surface With No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear
- Ankle Comfort Dial™