Thumper - Flexor Pro Professional Back Support
The Flexor Professional Back support is ideal for Auto, Home and Office. Healthcare professionals recognize the Thumper® Flexor Pro as the pinnacle of back supports. In providing their patients with the ultimate in care, these professionals incorporate the Flexor Pro as a foundational element in their back treatment protocols.
The Thumper® Flexor Pro is patented because it is the only back support that offers height adjustability (vertical variance) in treating the curve (lordosis) of the lumbar spine.
The lumbar spine curvature of every individual is unique. The design of the Thumper® Flexor Pro incorporates an air chamber that permits matching with the patient's lordosis. This is easily accomplished by adjusting air pressure in the chamber with a simple bulb in much the same way that air pressure is adjusted when utilizing a blood pressure cuff. Equally important is the positioning of the air chamber so that it correctly aligns with the apex of the patient's lordosis. This is the patented feature of the Thumper® Flexor Pro: an air chamber with vertical placement that is easily adjusted on the support stand.
Thumper Flexor Pro is a professional grade back support. It has been tested rigorously in the Occupational Biomechanics and Safety Laboratories of the University of Waterloo, Canada, under the supervision of Stuart M. McGill, PhD, Professor of Spine Biomechanics. Dr. McGill is on record in his observation that the Thumper® Flexor Pro back support is beneficial in enhancing proper posture.
Features & Benefits:
• Ideal for Auto, Home and Office
• Dynamic Personal Seating for Ultimate Back Health
• Custom-fitting the Lumbar Spine
• Flexor Pro uses the best materials available and is skillfully assembled by hand
• Up to 30 individual components are used in Thumper® back supports.
• Foam-based materials (all flame-retardant) are engineered to last a minimum of 15 years.
• fabric is fade resistant, odor resistant, immune to fungus and bacteria, and wicks away perspiration.
• Thumper's active back supports employ the highest quality air valves available. Lifetime guarantee on all air valve components!
Product Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 6"