NEW DESIGN FEATURING MANUAL ADJUSTMENT OF TOP! TouchAmerica's HiLo MultiPro offers a wide range of adjustments, maximizes body mechanics for the therapist, and enhances therapeutic technique for a wide range of spa and salon uses. The back and knee sections adjust manually with paddle-release tilt mechanisms. The table base operates by a motorized, four-point lift system, creating the stability needed for all types of body treatments, including massage. An electric foot control ensures smooth, electric height adjustment. Battery version adjusts with a hand control. The 17" to 36" range meets ADA standards for wheelchair accessibility, which may qualify you for a tax savings on your purchase (ask your tax accountant for details). In the spa and salon industry, the HiLo MultiPro has a long-standing reputation for reliability that few of its imitators have been able to match.
• ADA compliant, wheelchair accessible
• Manually adjustable back and leg sections with paddle-release tilt mechanisms. Back raises to 80°
• Motorized, carbon-steel frame with durable, white powder-coat and brass bushings
• Padding: 4" triple wrap foam
• Round stitched corners
• Warranty: 10 years on frame; 1 year on motors and controls
• Height range 19”- 34”
• Top size 30” x 73”
• Plush 4” triple-wrap foam top
• Electric-lift height adjustment w/ foot pedal
• Manual back/knee adjustments w/ Tilt Mechanism
• Back raises to 80˚
• White, powder-coated steel base
• Lift capacity 450 lbs.
• Table weight 210 lbs.