Developed during the 2002 baseball season by John G. Louis and Herm Schneider, this product provides highly effective cryo-therapy. Weighing in at three lbs., the Acuforce 3.0i Cryo Therapy Massage Tool combines cold therapy with deep tissue massage to provide your clients with a unique and intense massage experience. Whether you are a massage therapist or in need of a massage yourself, the Acuforce 3.0i massage therapy tool helps relieve tension, aches, and pains without causing discomfort in your hand and wrist. Athletes of all levels and those who suffer from tension and/or muscle problems will benefit from the cryo therapy provided by the Acuforce 3.0i massage therapist tool. This massage device forms a large ice surface under the tool to provide long lasting cold therapy, reaching deep into sore muscles and joints. The Acuforce 3.0i is also weighted to eliminate the need to provide downward pressure, helping to prevent fatigue and strain in the massage therapist's hands. A padded, ergonomic handle keeps the user's hand from coming into contact with the cold surface and provides added comfort for the hand during the massage session. Similar in design to the Acuforce 2.5 and Acuforce 7.0, the Acuforce 3.0i cryo-therapy massage tool works well with massage oils and creams and is ideal for professional massage therapists and consumers alike.
- Provides highly effective cryo therapy massage
- Weighted to eliminate the need to apply downward pressure
- Forms ice under the tool to provide long lasting cold therapy
- Relieves pain in muscles and joints
- Padded, ergonomic handle protects user's hand from cold surface
- Works well with massage oils and creams
- Great for professional massage therapists and consumers