Versatile Armedica 200-Series bariatric treatment tables will accommodate your larger spa clients with a weight capacity of 500 pounds. This 76-inch-long table is available with your choice of table widths, too. Choose the AM-234 for a 34-inch width, the AM-240 if you want a 40-inch width or the AM-BA 234 with a 34-inch width and bar-adjustable features. Each Armedica 200-Series spa table with radiused, seamless corners has a 1 1/2-inch firm-density foam top with a heavy-duty vinyl cover treated with trademarked Permablok 3 bacterial protection.
Armedica spa tables have welded steel support frames and hardened steel shoulder bolts for durability. The power-assisted caster system is operated with a foot switch control to start and stop the 110-volt, 60-Hz motor. Order an optional 220-volt, 50Hz motor for more power. The 34x40 27-inch head section raises 75 degrees. This table can be raised from a minimum height of 18 inches to a maximum height of 37 inches.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam tops
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- Width: 34" or 40"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: 34"/40" x 27". Raises 75 degrees
- Body Section: 34"/40" x 49"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 37"
- Capacity (lbs): 500 lbs
Note: 40" width upgrade removes face hole in head section