The Armedica AM-SP 100 Treatment Table brings sleek simplicity to the exam room with single-pedestal construction and a one-step castor system operated by an easy footswitch control. This unique design allows the flexibility of raising from a 24-inch height to 35.5 inches on welded steel support frames and hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts for stability. The 400-pound lift capacity and 27-inch width can accommodate patients of all sizes on a comfortable 1 1/2-inch firm-density foam top covered in heavy-duty vinyl with Permablock3® bacterial protection and seamless corners. The 110-volt 60 Hz motor can be upgraded to 220 volts and 50 Hz with a special order. Shipping from MassageTools is always fast and free.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top section features welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- One-Step Caster System
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 35.5"