The hand-crafted Armedica 200 Series Treatment Tables provide heavy-duty performance with a sleek design, including standard and pre-natal models. The single pedestal profile accommodates up to 400 pounds on a welded-steel top section frame that raises from 24 to 35.5 inches in total height with easy footswitch control. The pre-natal option adds 3 inches to the standard 27-inch-wide body section, and all models include Permablock3® bacterial protection on 1 1/2-inch vinyl upholstery with seamless corners. Pivoting joints with hardened steel shoulder bolts and locking nuts provide the stability and durability you expect from Armedica products. Shipping with MassageTools is always fast and free.
Note: Pre-Natal Option adds 3" of width to the table
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- One-step caster system
- Width: 27" or 30"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 35.5"
- Head Section: 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees, Lowers 90 degrees, Notch Face/Nose Opening
- Standard Body Section: 61" x 27"
- Pre-Natal Body Section: 61" x 30" With Removable Cushion
- Removable Cushion: 20" x 10"