Armedica - AM-SP 300-Series Treatment Table
With its three sections, the Armedica AM-SP 300-Series Treatment Table from MassageTools gives you full freedom and flexibility to execute many types of body manipulations easily and effectively. Adjust the head and foot sections of this thoughtfully designed, American-made table to meet each client's specific needs. For even more body positioning options, you can upgrade and get an adjustable center section.
This table features a 1 1/2-inch firm density foam top to provide strong but comfortable support. It's upholstered with 34-ounce heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl with Permablok 3 bacterial protection for hygiene and easy care.
Choose from 11 attractive colors that will complement any space. Measuring 76 inches long by 27 inches wide, this table can lift 400 pounds and comes with a 110V 60Hz motor. A 220V 50Hz motor is available as an option.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- One-step caster system
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contour face/nose opening
- Fixed Center Section: 22" x 27"
- Rising Center Section: 22" x 27" Raises 30 degrees and has a Spring Loaded Lock that must be released before the section will raise
- Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 70 degrees