Armedica's AM-SP 400-Series Traction Tables bring the future of clinical care to your practice today. These versatile and reliable tables bring peace of mind to traction therapy with the innovative design and the trusted quality you've come to expect from Armedica. Each section can be adjusted to suit the needs of your clients, and upgrades like an optional triple-section headrest offer even more versatility. The standard 110-volt, 60 Hz motor can be upgraded to 220 volts, 50 Hz with a special order, and all models come with a standard footswitch control. Other optional upgrades include the six-section AM-SP 450 model with raiseable arm rests and contoured face/nose opening. Shipping from MassageTools is always fast and free.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3® bacterial protection
- 1-1/2" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- 110 volts, 60 Hz motor. (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- One-step caster system
- Width: 27"
- Length: 79"
- Overall Length: 99"
- Center Section: 10" x 27"
- Thoracic Section: 17.5" x 27"
- Foot Section: 33" x 27" Raises 80 degrees
- Four Section: 15" x 27" Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening
- Six Section: Center section is 15" x 13". Arm rest is 12.5" x 5.5". Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees. Contoured face/nose opening 17.5"