Armedica 100-Series spa treatment tables from MassageTools are sleek, economical choices for your business with optional power-assisted rolling casters for portability. Armedica's 100-Series single-section flat top treatment table has a state-of-the-art electric lift system. The surface is a 1 1/2-inch firm-density foam top with seamless corners covered with 34-ounce heavy-duty vinyl with trademarked Permablok 3 protection against bacteria.
Accommodate your bigger clients with a spa treatment table with a 400-pound lifting capacity. Welded steel support frames and hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts ensure years of durability. The foot switch controls a 110-volt, 60Hz motor to lift your table from a minimum height of 17 inches to a maximum height of 36 inches. If you order an Armedica spa table with casters, the wheels will increase the minimum and maximum height by 1 inch. If you want more power, order an optional 220-volt, 50Hz motor.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top section features welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 17"
- Maximum Height: 36"
Note: Adding Casters Will Increase Minimum and Maximum Height By 1"