Hi-Lo Changing Table with one section top piece and side rails that pivot down for easy
patient transfer and access. Sturdy X-Frame design uses 11 gauge steel tubing.
The motorized table effectively lowers to 18" above the floor for easy access, allowing
patient transfer with little assistance. This helps eliminate back strain and pain from
lifting and transferring patients. Also, with a motorized elevation of 37", the caregiver can tend to the patient in an upright position. The AM-SX Series Changing Tables are
ideal for those facilities accommodating children and adults with special needs. Models Include: AM-SX 1060 with 60" length and AM-SX 1072 with 72" length.
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- Side rails: 44" length and extend 6.5" above upholstered table top
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
- Top dimensions: 60" x 25" or 72" x 25"
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor