Designed for facilities providing care for children or adults with special needs, the Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Table ensures safety and support for both the patient and the clinician during changing and transfers. The motorized changing table smoothly lowers to a height of just 18 inches, to allow easy access for lightly assisted, independent transfer. Then raise the table up to 37 inches to enable the caregiver to tend to the patient without back strain. Swivel locking casters provide smooth and easy mobility as needed. This adult changing table is topped with 1.5-inch firm density foam to provide comfort and stability. The 34-ounce vinyl covering has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection to ensure durability and easy, hygienic clean up.
- 34 oz vinyl with antimicrobial / antibacterial protection
- Side rails: 44" length and extend 6.5" above upholstered table top
- 1.5 inches of firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- Moves smoothly up and down with no horizontal travel
- Top dimensions: 60" x 25" or 72" x 25"
- Height range: 18" - 37"
- 400 lb lifting capacity
- 120-volt 60hz motor