Make your massage business mobile with a Master Massage Bedford Portable Massage Chair from MassageTools. The chair is designed to fold compactly for easy transporting between the office, the mall or clients' houses. It has a working weight of 500 pounds and can be set up or taken down in an instant. The chair boasts an aircraft-grade steel frame for superior durability along with Master Massage's exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell foam cushioning system. The special foam cushioning is denser than other types of foams, making it more comfortable to clients.
The Master Massage Bedford Portable Massage Chair is designed to stand up to anything you can throw at it. The chair is made with PU leather upholstery, which is oil- and water-resistant. It comes packaged with a Max Comfort foam pillow and a carrying case for convenience. The chair is covered by a manufacturer's two-year warranty.
• Aircraft-grade steel creates a strong lightweight frame
Guaranteed to Last
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
• Thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
The full Package
• Every cushioned surface is adjustable
• Six-way adjustable face cradle
• Max Comfort memory foam layered pillow
• Ergonomic carrying case
• 11" width x 14" length x 39" height
• Chair itself only weighs 18lbs.
• Working capacity is 500lbs.