Body Support Systems is excited to introduce a new version of the Original bodyCushion for 2017! Lighter weight, with eco-friendly foam that comes with a 3-year warranty - this model makes an ideal first investment for the student or new therapist, and may serve home users very well.
The 4-piece bodyCushion2 includes:
- Face Support - Dimensions: 11.5"L x 11.5"W x 6"H. Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Chest Support - Dimensions: 15"L x 19"W x 5"H. Weight: 2.5 pounds.
- Pelvic Support - Dimensions: 15"L x 19"W x 5"H. Weight: 2.5 pounds.
- Split Leg Support
- Face Crescent Cotton Cover
- Split Leg Support Cotton Cover
Differences between the 3-Piece body Cushion 2 and the 3-Piece Original bodyCushion
- The bodyCushion2 is manufactured in Tan, to differentiate it from the Slate-Blue Original bodyCushion.
- The body Cushion 2 is 2 inches narrower than the Original bodyCushion.
- Side handles of the Original bodyCushion are not present in the bodyCushion2.
- A single loop attaches the Face Support to the Chest Support.
- The body Cushion 2 Split-Leg Support is slightly smaller, and does not have handles or a tether that connects the two halves.
- The durable, comfortable, long-lasting foam of the bodyCushion2 comes with a 3-year warranty, while the foam in the Original bodyCushion is covered by a lifetime warranty.
Like the Original bodyCushion, the body Cushion 2 supports the body on the bony prominences of the clavicles, ribs, sternum, and pelvis thus unloading the body, allowing musculature to disengage. When the body is supported and relaxed, all types of therapies are more effective and outcomes are improved.
The bodyCushion2s Face, Chest, and Pelvic Supports attach to one another with the loop and adjustable Velcro straps. If desired, the Face, Chest, and Pelvic Supports can be completely separated from one another by detaching the Velcro. This provides maximum versatility, allowing placement and use of the optional Breast Protector in place of the standard Chest Support. The Velcro straps are also useful for attaching the Extenders, which allow the practitioner to lengthen the for longer torsos and add extra support in the side-lying position.
Available in Tan.
Cotton Cover may be White, Light Blue or Black depending on availability