The completely redesigned Ionto-Comed Herbal Tower Steamer offers sturdy, mobile and reliable operation. The steamer comes with a special base that allows other components in the Ionto-Comed line to be stacked with the steamer. The convenient stacking feature saves space and time, freeing the user to focus on other tasks. Besides the unusual stacked design, the Ionto-Comed steamer uses herbal and aromatherapies instead of chemical treatments for improved results. The system has a built-in strainer for herbs or essential oils that is built into the top of the steamer for optimal results.
Herbal steamers like the Ionto-Comed steamer are considered superior to ozone steamers because they use natural herbs and essential oils to nourish and cleanse skin rather than chemicals. The steamer tower can hold up to 6 individual components without issue. Modules are sold separately. Lamps may be added to this design to improve function.
- Uses tap water
- Fully adjustable arm
- Adjustable flow of steam
- 360 degree directional steam
- Heat to steam in 5 minutes
- Steam capacity 35-45 minutes
- Optic and sonic water level indicator
- Quick decalcification and easy clean up
- Electronic protection against over-heating and over-foaming
- Pulverized steam replaces the need for traditional pulverizers
- Arm length: 24 3/4"
- Depth of base: 17"
- Height (without arms): 27 1/2"
- 2 year limited warranty
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Base width: 14 3/4"
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Germany