A boon for your practice and a comfort for your clients, the Chattanooga Montane Atlas Massage and Treatment Table from MassageTools offers numerous advanced features. The table frame has been laser cut and robotic welded for precision and performance. Measuring 78 inches long by 27 inches wide, this Chattanooga table has an 18-inch head section that's adjustable at a 70-degree angle going down and a 40-degree angle going up. You can adjust the lower section up to 85 degrees, with gas springs assisting adjustment of all sections.
Easily access foot control from any part of the table with the 360-degree foot switch. A proprietary hallotronic system magnetic switch provides quiet operation free of mechanical switches. This table comes complete with face hole with plug and rolling casters.
- Mains Power: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Standby Consumption: 3.5 W
- Table Weight: 242 Pounds
- Lifting Capacity: 330 Pounds
- Length: 78"
- Width: 27"
- Height Range: 19" - 40"
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: Meets directive 93/42/ECC, Certified to CAN CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2