Chattanooga's Intelect NMES Electrotherapy Device is specially designed to offer neuromuscular electrical stimulation to prevent disuse atrophy. This unit can be used to re-educate muscles and increase circulation to improve the muscle tissue and range of motion patients. This device operates via manipulating dual isolated channels, an asymmetrical biphasic square pulse waveform, an adjustable pulse amplitude, a pulse frequency and contraction/relaxation time parameters. There are three different modes synchronous, constant and alternate.
Included in every order is a pack of leadwires with 360 degree pivot shielded, 360 degree pivot unshielded and non-pivot shielded connectors, rechargeable 9-volt battery with a charger, dura-stick self-adhesive electrodes, and a carrying case.
- Channel: Dual, isolated
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: Fixed 250æ sec.
- Pulse Frequency: 5, 30, 100 Hz
- Dimensions: 1" x 2.4" x 3.6" (26 x 62 x 91 mm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (126 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-2, EN 60601-2-10