The Oakworks Echocardiography Ultrasound Table offers standard and optional features that make it ideal for high-traffic clinical settings. A dynamic 22-inch to 38-inch adjustable height range safely accommodates wheelchair transfers, and the standard manual sliding cardiac panel opens as wide as 15 inches on either the right or left side - and can be upgraded to electric operation. The strong dual-tower design can bear up to 600 pounds, and the mountable table extender expands the length to 84 inches for taller patients. The backrest adjusts up to 75 degrees with an electric Fowler handheld control and can be upgraded to a foot pedal. Other options include a patient-lift compatible base. Free shipping from MassageTools adds even more value.
- Sliding cardio panel allows you to adjust the opening to the size you need.
- Electric or manual sliding cardiac panel opens as wide as 15" (38 cm). Great for left or right handed scanning.
- Tall patients now fit on the table using an extender making the table 84 inches long.
- Dynamic 22" to 38" adjustable height range promotes safe wheelchair transfer echocardiograms and stress echo.
- Easily adapted for vascular and cardiac applications.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity allowing a 600 pound lift/load capacity.
- Electric Fowler
- Hand Control (All movements)
- Locking Casters
- Adjustable Access / Back Support (Right)
- Sliding Cardio Panel - Manual - 30in. width + left side only
- Paper Roll Holder
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 22" - 38"
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Tilt: ± 15º
- Lift Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 3" multi-layer, high quality foam