Casting your patients' injuries should not mean incurring your own. Select equipment that enables you to provide high-quality treatment without stress or strain for you or your patient. The HiLo Orthopedic Casting Table by Oakworks is the efficient solution to providing examination, casting and premium care for injuries to the lower extremities without compromising your own body mechanics.
This versatile casting table is designed for safe and easy wheelchair transfers with an electric powered height adjustment from 17 inches to 35 inches while supporting up to a 550-pound weight. Together with the adjustable backrest and leg section, the powered movements are manipulated with a simple foot control. A layer of 2.5-inch Comfort Foam™ provides for both comfort and support for your patient throughout the procedure. Select from a wide array of covering material colors to coordinate with your practice. Additional features may be added to tailor your casting table to the specific needs of your practice and your patients.
- Top Dimensions - 31" (79cm) wide x 73" (185cm) long
- Motion 1 - Electric Height: 21"-38" (53-97cm)
- Motion 2 - Electric Backrest: 0-70º
- Motion 3 - Electric Leg Section
- Foot Control - Controls all powered movements
- Weight Capacity - 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight - 200 lb (91kg)
- Padding - 2.5" (10cm) Comfort Foam™
- Side Rail specify side - 23.5" (60cm) long x 6" (15cm) tall (from surface of the table)
- Warranty 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Safety Listings - CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate