The Oakworks PG200 Exam and Treatment Table provides your patient with stable support as you perform a range of exam and treatment procedures. Two powered adjustments, for height and tilt, are controlled by foot, delivering smooth motion throughout each position change. Heavy-duty, 4-inch casters afford easy movement to make way for other equipment or to transport your patient from one room to another, and then lock into place for a secure, stationery position.
Oakworks' reputation for superior quality and reliability is on display with this premium treatment table. It supports your patients with a maximum weight capacity of 550 pounds, while only weighing 159 pounds. The standard padding is a full 3 inches of Comfort Foam™ covered by premium, PVC free TerraTouch™ material for a smooth and pleasing surface that is easy to hygienically clean and maintain. Select from a wide array of color options to coordinate with your office, as well as a number of optional features to ensure the ideal fit for your practice and your patients.
- Top - 30" (76cm) wide x 72" (183cm) long
- Motion 1 - Electric Height: 22" - 38" (56-97cm)
- Motion 2 - Electric Tilt: 15º/15º
- Foot Control - Controls all powered movements
- Weight Capacity - 550 lb (250kg)
- Product Weight - 159 lb (163kg)
- Padding - 3" (8cm) or 4" (10cm) Comfort Foam™
- Fabric - Premium, PVC free TerraTouch™
- Casters - Heavy-duty 4" Locking
- Paper Roll Holder - Accommodates 21" (53cm) roll (roll not included)
- Warranty - 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Safety Listings - CE marked, cETLus approved, CB Certificate