The ergonomically designed Oakworks - ProLuxe PT100 Electric Therapy-Exam Table, is a physical therapist's ally when treating patients. The versatile PT100 table is great for multiple applications such as performing strengthening exercises, manipulation and deep tissue work. Durably built, the PT100 table has a dual cross-beam, heavy gauge welded steel frame for a maximum weight capacity of 550 pounds. Electrically powered, the PT100 can be easily adjusted with a foot control and has an adjustable height range of 18" - 34", making it ideal for patient transfers. Designed with wheels, the PT100 can be moved from room to room with ease and locked securely in place when treating patients.
Specifications and Features:
• Weight: 175 pounds
• Length: 73", 75"
• Width: 29"
• Padding: Medical Grade 2.5"
• Adjustable height range 18"-34"
• Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy gauge welded steel
• Dynamic load capacity 550 lbs
• CE & ETL listed
• 1 foot control for easy positioning
• Includes wheels that lock into place during treatment and provide easy portability.