For an exam table to fit both the physical therapist and the patient, the design has to be just right. That is the idea behind ergonomics. Ergonomic studies how efficiently people respond to their working environment. So, it shouldn't be a surprise that if the therapy table is efficient and comfortable, the therapist will find it easier to work. The patient reaps the benefits when the doctor, chiropractor or therapist jives with their table.
With the Oakworks ProLuxe PT400 Electric Therapy Exam Table, you get the perfect marriage of form and function. Comfortable features are plentiful for both patient and practitioner. The stylish table offers an easy-to-operate electric lift, comfy head rest and a table that moves with you while you work.
*Free Ground (curbside) shipping in the 48 continuous United States
Specifications and Features:
• Weight: 225 pounds
• Length: 73"
• Width: 27", 29", 31"
• Padding: Firm Response 1.75"
• Adjustable height range 16"-34"
• Frame: Dual cross-beam, heavy gauge welded steel
• Dynamic load capacity 550 lbs
• CE & ETL listed
• Controls: low voltage; 1 foot control
• Includes wheels that lock into place during treatment and provide easy portability.
PT Line Manual