The Oakworks vascular ultrasound table without fowler from our physical therapy equipment collection at MassageTools exceeds industry standards for ultrasound tables. With a dual tower design and 600-pound lift/load capacity, this Oakworks table comes with an industry-leading 3-year manufacturer's warranty. The adjustable height range of 23 to 40 inches allows for comfortable ergonomic working heights and safe wheelchair-to-table transfers. The 3-inch multi-layer foam is for extra comfort.
The Oakworks vascular therapy table is FDA listed, ETL approved and CE marked. The table includes an integrated foot board, locking casters, side rails, patient restraint strap and paper roll holder that won't interfere with your under-table leg space. Control all movements with an easily operated hand control. Choose a 27-inch or 30-inch width on a table that's 72 inches long. The table allows 15 degree Trendelenburg positioning and 40 degree reverse Trendelenburg positioning.
- Dynamic 23" to 40" adjustable height range for safe wheelchair transfer and ergonomic working heights.
- Industry leading warranty.
- Dual tower design for added strength and rigidity, allowing a 600 pound lift/load capacity.
- Designed to exceed the Industry Standards for Sonography.
- Plenty of room for your legs under the table.
- Paper roll that does not interfere with leg access.
- FDA Listed, cETL Approved, CE Marked
- Integrated Foot Board (split, drop away)
- Locking Casters
- Patient Restraint Strap
- Side Rails (2)
- Hand Control (All movements)
- Paper Roll Holder
- Warranty: 3 years parts, 1 year labor
- Length: 72"
- Width: 27" or 30"
- Height: 23" - 40"
- Trendelenburg: 15º
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 40º
- Lift Capacity: 600 lbs.
- 3" multi-layer, high quality foam