The ME2001 Elevating Bariatric Table is a durable, yet handsome elevating table perfect to add versatility to your practice. With a wider top, the ME2001 will give your practice the flexibility to work with a larger client without taking away comfort. The sleek white powder coat steel base and the two sliding doors on each side of the table give a polished and sophisticated look while providing storage. The height range from 24” to 36” gives patients easy access to the table at the press of the foot pedal.
• Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
• Dimensions: 84"L x 40"W x 24"-36"H
• Flat 2" high density foam cushion with nose hole
• White powder coated steel base
• 2 sliding doors on each side of table
• 1 foot pedal
• Height ranges from 24" to 36"