The Teeter P2 Back Stretcher is an FDA-cleared Class 1 medical device indicated for relief of back pain and related conditions. Lightweight and easy-to-use, the P2 is a simple, yet effective way to deliver user-controlled traction by decompressing the lower back to help relax tense muscles, reduce nerve pressure, and relieve pain. Its versatile design can be used in 3 ways for varied intensity: seated, lying down with feet on the floor, or lying down with feet elevated. Simply push on the foam-covered Hand Grips to control the level of stretch and relief you need. Foam Roller Supports cover a large surface area behind the knees to provide gentle leverage during the stretch, while the Lap Pads can slide horizontally or rotate to any angle for a customized, comfortable fit over the thighs. The P2 cleverly accommodates those who are looking for an alternative to traditional inversion equipment or for those who love their Teeter Inversion Table, but need a portable travel solution.
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Did you know? Teeter decompression devices are cleared by the FDA as Class I medical devices and indicated for:
Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
The same quality standards that set Teeter Inversion Tables apart are also apparent in Teeter’s functional fitness products and accessories. A 5-year full warranty gives you confidence that we stand by our products and place customer satisfaction as our utmost priority. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that can help you to feel better, move better and live better.
Compact Decompression Solution
Built for the Benefits
- Easy to Use decompression solution is an alternative to traditional inversion therapy and can be used three different ways depending on desired level of stretch or mobility - simply sit on a chair for a light lumbar stretch or lay flat on a surface with knees bent and feet on the floor or propped on a chair for a moderate to advanced stretch. With the Foam Rollers resting against the back of your knees, push firmly on the Hand Grips to deliver effective lumbar traction.
- Comfortable Roller Supports cover a large surface area behind the knees to help provide leverage during the stretch without causing unpleasant pressure.
- Already designed to fit most body types, the contoured, moveable Lap Pads have the ability to slide horizontally or rotate to any angle, the Lap Pads fit comfortably over the thighs in just the right position for every user.
- Foam-Cover Hand Grips are soft, with a non-slip covering.
- The compact design offers a portable stretching solution, and if needed, the Lap Pad Bar easily disengages so the P2 can slide into a travel bag for decompression on-the-go.
- Lightweight, durable steel design provides the stability and durability needed, but weighs just under 4 lb., so it's easy to maneuver.
- Packaged dimensions: 22.5" x 10.9” x 3.1” (57.2 x 27.6 x 8.0 cm)
- Product weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Warranty: 5-Year
- Suggested usage: This product is for home use only. Do not use in any commercial, rental or institutional setting.