Touch America's Neptune SofTop wet treatment spa table from MassageTools is versatile enough for wet and dry spa use. The Neptune has a molded acrylic drain system to divert water and other wet products away from the client and keep floors dry. Table height changes are easy with a battery-powered motorized lift system that's operated with an easy-to-use hand control.
The Neptune's table top cushioning is 3.5 inches thick beneath seamless marine-grade upholstery. The table comes with a refillable Fomentek water bag for warmth and comfort. The table comes with a drain hose and a removable fitted cover to match the upholstery. The acrylic shell table has a built-in channel to divert liquids to the drain hole. This Touch America wet treatment table with a powder-coated steel base has a lift capacity of 375 pounds. Optional accessories include non-slip floor mats, face rests and wet pillow drapes.
- Height range 24.5" - 34.5"
- Top size 35" (torso), 31" (legs) x 82" length
- Working area 32" (torso), 28" (legs) x 79" length
- 3.5" padded top on an acrylic shell w/ built-in channel to divert water to drain hole
- Padded top covered with seamless, marine-grade vinyl
- Includes matching, removable, fitted top cover and drain hose
- Refillable Fomentek water bag (18"x24") slips under top cover for added warmth
- Motorized height adjustments by battery w/ hand control
- Outdoor-grade, white, powder-coated steel base w/ anodized aluminum pedestal
- Lift capacity 375 lbs.
- Table weight 275 lbs.