Built tough and lightweight for mobility, the Chattanooga Intelect 2783 Transport Electrotherapy Unit from MassageTools is ideal for those health-care pros who are always on the go. Plug it into a 110V wall outlet or use it anywhere when you choose the battery-powered option.
This Intelect Legend Transport Series unit provides two channels of electrical stimulation output. It comes complete with electrotherapy lead wires for channels one and two. For even easier transportation of this 5-pound device, add an optional therapy cart and custom carrying bag.
Shown With Therapy Cart
- Interferential: Four Pole, Manual Vector Scan
- Premodulated: Two Pole, Manual Vector Scan
- High Volt: Twin Peak
- Russian: Continuous, Cycle Timed
- Product Weight: 5 Pounds
- Channels: 2
- Power: 110V or battery-powered option
- Mains Power: 100-240 VAC~50/60 Hz
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10