Ideal for active, mobile clinicians, the Chattanooga Intelect Transport Ultrasound 2782 Unit from MassageTools is lightweight and easy to transport. Optional battery power and a custom carrying case make it even more adaptable to using just about anywhere and in any situation.
Weighing just 5 pounds, this unit can provide pulsed and continuous therapy operation and frequency ranges from 1 to 3.3 MHz. Ten user-defined memory positions allow custom user protocols. The sound head applicators are watertight for underwater therapy.
Covered by a two-year manufacturer's warranty, this product comes complete with one 8.5-ounce bottle of Conductor ultrasound gel and 5 cm2 sound head generator. Add an optional therapy cart for even easier transport.
- Product Weight: 5 Pounds
- Frequencies: 1 and 3.3 MHz
- Power: 110V or battery powered option
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 VAC~50/60 Hz. 1.0 A
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5
- Warranty: 2 years