Hot Towel Cabinets
Care & Use for Hot Towel Cabinets
The care and use of our hot towel cabinets is the same throughout our product line. Once you turn on the unit, it will reach a pre-set temperature of approximately 170 degrees Fahrenheit. If your unit has a UV bulb, you can switch this on. UV light is great for keeping a clean environment, killing pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, mold, and mildew.
You can place moist or dry towels inside the towel warmer. Pre-moistened hot towels are an easy and efficient way to give your clients that extra comfort without having to do laundry and moisten the towels yourself. If you do decide to use your own moist towels, make sure you empty the drip tray before you close for the evening. The drip tray is designed to collect excess water and condensation that may come from the moist towels as they sit inside the hot towel cabi. You should also remove any un-used towels at the end of the day, wipe down the inside and leave the door open to allow for air circulation and prevent any mildew smell or buildup.
Here a just a few of the many industries where our hot towel warmers and pre-moistened towels have been put to good use.
Day Spas – facials, massage and body treatments
Hot Towel Cabinets
- Spa Luxe Towel Warmer - Hot Towel Cabinet (SL8) - NEW!
- Spa Luxe Towel Warmer - Hot Towel Cabinet (SL18)
- Spa Luxe Towel Warmer - Double Towel Cabinet (SL32) - NEW!
- Mini UV Towel Warmer - Silver Fox (T-01)
- Elite Hot Towel Cabi - Mini Towel Warmer (HC-MINI)
- Elite Towel Cabi - Cabinet Warmer (HC-X)
- Elite Hot Towel Cabi - Cabinet Warmer (HC-PLUS)
- Small Hot Towel Cabi with UV - Touch America
- Standard Hot Towel Cabi with UV - Touch America
- Hot Towel Cabi - UV Cabinet Warmer (HC-C)
- Equipro Hot Towel Cabi - Cabinet Warmer (Mini-Cabi)
- Equipro Hot Towel Cabi - Cabinet Warmer (Hot-Cabi)