The 300 Series Treatment Tables from Armedica bring freedom and flexibility to the table with thoughtful, three-section design and heavy-duty American-made construction. The head and foot sections adjust independently to allow effective examinations and manipulations while ensuring patient comfort on 1 1/2-inch firm-density foam covered in heavy-duty vinyl with Permablock3® bacterial protection that is available in 11 colors. The standard fixed center section can be upgraded to an adjustable section for even more positioning options. The welded steel frame can lift up to 400 pounds with a simple footswitch control that operates from a 110-volt 60 HZ motor and can be upgraded to a 220-volt 50 Hz option. Shipping from MassageTools is always fast and free.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top section features welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Power assisted caster system
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Head Section: 15" x 27" Raises 45 Degrees. Lowers 90 Degrees. Contoured Face / Nose Opening.
- Center Section: 22" x 27"
- Foot Section: 39" x 27" Raises 73 Degrees