Armedica's 400-Series Traction Tables combine patient comfort with an ease of use and versatility that accommodate a wide variety of clinical situations. The four-piece top section of model AM-400 includes a Friction Free lumbar section that separates 5 inches, rolls on four steel-ball roller bearings and can be locked in any position with a positive gear system. All 400-Series models offer full footswitch-controlled height adjustment, section mobility, a 400-pound weight capacity and power-assisted castors for stability. Some models include six sections and additional upgrades. The quality construction and heavy-duty materials you've come to expect from Armedica make the 400-Series an excellent value that is only enhanced by five-star customer service and free shipping from MassageTools.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- 1½" Firm density foam top
- Radiused, seamless corners
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts
- Footswitch control
- Power assisted caster system
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order)
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Overall Length: 99"
- Center Section: 10" x 27"
- Thoracic Section: 17-1/2" x 27"
- Foot Section: 33" x 27" Raises 80 degrees
- Four Section: Headrest is 15" x 27", Raises 45 Degrees, Lowers 90 Degrees, and has a Contoured Face / Nose opening
- Six Section: Headrest is 15" x 13", Contoured Face / Nose Opening. Armrests: 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" Raises 45 degrees lowers 90 degrees