The HTG Narrow Shoulder 3 Drop Table by Pivotal Health Solutions securely supports your patient in comfort, while enabling you to perform a full range of adjustments. Built from solid oak with firm, thick foam on all adjusting surfaces, the table is designed to last for years of consistent use, with a maximum weight capacity of 450 pounds. The tilting head piece ranges through 30 degrees of forward flexion and 30 degrees of extension. A full, .75-inch drop for cervical, thoracic and lumbo-pelvic sections enables you to focus in on and deliver the exact therapeutic motion your patient needs. Initiate the drop with controls on either side of the table, with a variable tension control on the left side. The cervical drop control and tension is located on the right side of the headpiece.
Supple, smooth upholstery enables easy hygienic cleanup and maintenance. Select from a wide range of color options to coordinate with your office.
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbo-Pelvic Drops, each a full 0.75
- Tilting Headpiece with 2.5" medium foam for patient comfort, allowing 30 degrees of forward flexion and 30 degrees of extension
- Paper Holder and Cutter (aluminum face)
- Supportive Adjusting Surface with 2.5" of firm foam
- Supportive Arm Rests with 1.5 of firm foam
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Arm Rests: 3.75" x 12"
- Thoracic and lumbo-pelvic drop handles are located on both sides of table, with tension control on the left side
- Cervical drop handle and tension control is located on the right side of the headpiece
- Paper Holder and Cutter uses standard 9" by 125 rolls