The Perfect Chair PC-420 Classic Manual Zero-Gravity Recliner makes escaping gravity's adverse effects as easy as leaning back. The chair features a unique balance of back support, seating comfort, aesthetics and architectural design while delivering the necessary support to maintain a neutral posture. Zero-gravity chairs allow users to take the weight off their backs, relieving pain and achieving maximum relaxation.
The PC-420 Zero-Gravity Chair has a sleek design that matches most decors. The chair requires just 9-inches of clearance to achieve a full recline, making it ideal for home or office use. A full-support head pillow, extended armrests and a high-density lumbar support complete the design. The chair is rated to hold up to 400 pounds and comes backed by a limited 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Fluid manual recline uses the body's own weight to gently ease into all recline angles
- Sleek ergonomic pad design
- Full support head pillow
- High density lumbar support
- Sculpted leg accents with integrated floor guides
- High-tensile-strength steel body frame provides protection against rust and discoloration
- Articulating headrest
- Extended armrests
- Hand-carved and hand-stained 100% renewable solid parawood base
Specs & Warranty:
Upright Dimensions: 47"L X 31"W X 51"H
Reclined Dimensions: 63"L X 31"W X 26"H
Reclined Footrest Height: 31"
Seat Width: 23"
Gross weight (chair in box): 82 lbs
Maximum Load Weight: 400 lbs
Required Recline Clearance: 9"
Recline Angle: 125-175 Degrees
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
Shipping Box Dimensions: 38"L X 31"W X 27"H