Operating on the included 9V rechargeable battery, the Chattanooga Intelect TENS Digital device from MassageTools is designed for the management and relief of chronic and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. Measuring 1.2" x 2.4" x 3.6" and weighing just 4.4 ounces, this portable transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device is easy to use and features an easy-to-read LCD display with convenient digital controls. It comes with dual independent channels, an adjustable timer and adjustable frequency and pulse duration parameters.
This portable electrotherapy product includes lead wires, self-adhesive electrodes and a carrying case. The manufacturer backs it with a one-year warranty.
- Modulated Rate and Width
- Strength Duration
- Channel: Dual, isolated
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: 50-300μ sec. adjustable
- Pulse Frequency: 2-150 Hz adjustable
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 2.4" x 3.6" (30 x 62 x 91 mm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (126 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10
- Warranty: 1 Year