The Chattanooga Intelect TENS Basic 77710 from MassageTools packs lots of features into its lightweight, compact design. It weighs just 4.4 ounces and measures 1.2" x 2.4" x 3.6".
Ideal for symptomatic relief and management of chronic or acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain, this Intelect portable electrotherapy unit provides dual independent channels, an adjustable timer and frequency and pulse duration parameters. It gives you three modes to choose from, including burst, normal and modulation.
This transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device comes complete with lead wires, dura-stick self-adhesive electrodes and a carrying case. Also included are a 9V rechargeable battery and charger.
- Channel: Dual, isolated
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA each channel adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: 60-250μ sec. adjustable
- Pulse Frequency: 2-150 Hz adjustable
- Dimensions: 1.2" x 2.4" x 3.6" (30 x 62 x 91 mm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz (126 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10