The UV Sterilizer and Germicidal Cabinet provides a clean, germ-free environment for storage of implements and tools used in salons and spas. The cabinet uses a powerful UV light to destroy bacteria and microorganisms on the surface of equipment and tools. The light will sterilize any surface that it touches, but is not suitable for sterilizing blood or tissues. Items stored in the cabinet should be thoroughly cleaned and free of debris before being placed inside the unit. Please note that this unit is not designed for liquid sterilization. The germicidal cabinet includes a special wire rack for convenience and a flip-down door for maximum access to the storage space. The compact UV sterilizer cabinet has a small footprint and is ideal for providing specialized storage in small areas.
Benefits of UV light for sterilization
• Ultra Violet light bulb kills most forms of bacteria without harsh chemicals
• UV Light sterilization is Non-Toxic and extremely effective
• UV Light kills Pathogens without immunity
• Provides Sanitary environment for tools, implements and other items
• Sterilizes items in approximately 30-40 minutes
• Sterilization cabinet is small enough to fit on any desk or table top at home or the office
• Germicidal lamp is a Low-Pressure Mercury-Arc lamps that emits radiation peaking at 253.7nm (UV-C).
This infinitely practical device is bare bones and doesn't even have a timer. But that allows it to be sold at an affordable price. It's jumped $100 since I bought mine but is still well worth the cost.
November 11, 2013
Doesn't come with directions, the sterilizer doesn't have a timer so it's either on or off and you need to set a different timer to notify you to turn it off...really is not designed well....
By Gail W.
North Port, FL
January 16, 2011
Just received it, but so far so good. Great size for my practice